If you're planning your wedding or commitment ceremony, you'll want to consider Unity Chapel of Light as the site for your ceremony. Why?
• We have experienced ministers who will create a meaningful, personalized ceremony, tailored to your specific spiritual beliefs, or you may choose to have your own minister perform the ceremony.
• We don’t have religious requirements for using our chapel. We consider your spiritual beliefs your own personal business. All are welcome.
• Our church is only 25 years old and has a modern, open-concept sanctuary that seats 220.
• We have a Baldwin grand piano and outstanding musicians (to whom we can refer you), along with a professional sound system. Or you may hire/bring your own musicians.
• We have a beautiful, private bride’s room where the ladies can dress and do their makeup, plus a social room where the groom/groomsmen can gather prior to the ceremony.
• We have a wedding coordinator to handle all the details related to using our facilities.
• We have a lovely gazebo and beautifully landscaped grounds for wedding photos.
• And….we have many satisfied couples who loved having their weddings here!
The fee for using our church is $550. There is no additional fee for using our minister; you're welcome to use your own officiant if you prefer. This includes the use of the church for three hours on the wedding day and one hour for the rehearsal.
Or you may choose The Wedding Express for $275 (includes minister’s fee). This is for a small wedding with no more than 30 people attending. This fee allows one hour for the wedding. (No rehearsal time alloted).
If you wish an intimate (up to 8 people) wedding, the fee is $200 (includes minister’s fee; no rehearsal time allotted).
To tour our facilities, or to see if your preferred wedding date is available, please call the church (330-928-2108). An appointment is required to view the facilities. We prefer to show you the church during regular office hours, which are Tuesday through Thursday, 9AM-2PM. If those days/times don't work for you, we can meet with you on a Sunday after the church service.